Our final competition, our Photographer of the Year, took place on Tuesday May 17th and with 24 photographers competing across all three grades, we were once again treated to a great competition. Results and images are below!
- Joint Winners Grade 1 – Fiona Casey & Tom Whelton
- Winner Grade 2 – Paula Falvey
- Runner Up Grade 2 – Charlie O’Donovan
- Winner Grade 3 – Michael Barry
- Runner Up Grade 3 – Paul de Abreu
- Best Colour Print: Charlie O’Donovan
- Best Monochrome Print: Paula Falvey
Congratulations to all our winners this year 🙂
A huge thank you to our judges; John Hooton, John Hickey and Paul Reidy.
Thank you also to the team at the club who helped out with the competition especially Jason, Niamh, Paul, John D and Noel.
The winning sets of images are below (as received to date), as are the two best prints.
Please note that images are judged individually, not as sets. We just show them here as sets for your viewing pleasure 🙂